Friday, June 08, 2007

A blonde at the grocery store: - I would like 4 tomatoes, 4 potatoes and 4 onions. - I can help you with the tomatoes and the potatoes, but not with the onions... - Ok... than I'll have 2 tomatoes, 2 potatoes and 2 onions - I see you don't understand me: I have tomatoes, I have potatoes, but I have no onions - I see... than I'll have a tomato, a potato and an onion - Ok, let's do this the other way around. If you take the "mato" out of the "tomato", what do you have? - Aaaa... "to"? - Right, and if you take the "tato" out of the "potato", what do you have? - Aaaa... "po"? - Excellent, and if you take the "fuck" out of the "onion", what do you have? - Aaaa... aaa... but there is no "fuck" in "onion" - Exactly, there is no fuckin' onion!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home